For this week's featured recipe, we wanted to make sure that you were SET for this upcoming football season! This tasty game day recipe starts the party with Zatarain’s Black Beans and Rice and layer it with chorizo, jalapenos and pepper jack cheese for a get-together of any kind.
- SOS Oyster Shells - Mini Pecan Pie
- Louisiana Trivia: In 1986 Louisiana government officially named this tasty treat as the "State Doughnut"!
- Breakfast is no exception to the greatness that is Cajun cooking. 'Nawlins knows good food any time of day.
- Deep Fried Turkey Recipe and Tips
- Seafood Courtbouillon
- Oven Fried Sweet Potatoes
- Featured Recipe: Layered Black Bean and Rice Jalapeño Dip
- FEATURED RECIPE: Cook Me Somethin' Mister Jambalaya Stuffed Bell Peppers
- Back To School Recipes!
- Got a Sweet Tooth?
Featured Recipe: Layered Black Bean and Rice Jalapeño Dip
Posted by Jamie Wimberly on 8/17/2015 to Recipes
FEATURED RECIPE: Cook Me Somethin' Mister Jambalaya Stuffed Bell Peppers
Posted by Jamie Wimberly on 8/10/2015 to Recipes
We are so happy that we get to work with all of our vendors and carry some delicious products. Their food is THE BEST and we love to try all of their recipes. Because we love their recipes so much, we thought we'd share some of our favorites with you so you can enjoy them too! First up: Cook Me Somethin' Mister's Stuffed Bell Peppers. Mmmmm! Plus, we are offering a daily deal for each product that has a featured recipe! Prepare your palates for some southern goodness!
Back To School Recipes!
Posted by Jamie Wimberly on 8/9/2015 to Recipes
Back to school means back to week-day dinners, tail-gate parties and making sure that food is always readily available. We have some amazing recipes that will help you get back into a routine and make it as DELICIOUS as possible! Check them out!