We love red beans on a Monday! Check out our Cajun Land Red Beans and Rice Recipe and don't forget to purchase our Cajun Land Gift Pack. A New Orleans favorite. Add one pound of smoked sausage, pickled pork, or ham.
- SOS Oyster Shells - Mini Pecan Pie
- Louisiana Trivia: In 1986 Louisiana government officially named this tasty treat as the "State Doughnut"!
- Breakfast is no exception to the greatness that is Cajun cooking. 'Nawlins knows good food any time of day.
- Deep Fried Turkey Recipe and Tips
- Seafood Courtbouillon
- Oven Fried Sweet Potatoes
- Featured Recipe: Layered Black Bean and Rice Jalapeño Dip
- FEATURED RECIPE: Cook Me Somethin' Mister Jambalaya Stuffed Bell Peppers
- Back To School Recipes!
- Got a Sweet Tooth?
Posted by Kyle Beerbohm on 6/15/2015 to New Orleans Famous Red Beans