6 Bell Peppers (tops cut away
and seeds removed)
1 lb. Ground Beef
1 cup Jambalaya Rice
2 cups Water
3/4 cup Shredded Cheese
(Mozzarella or Parmesan)
• Preheat oven to 350°.
• In large pot, boil the peppers with water for 2-3 minutes; drain.
• Cook ground beef; drain and return to skillet.
• Add water and bring to a boil. Add Jambalaya Rice and bring back to a boil.
• Reduce heat and simmer, stirring occasionally.
• Pour water in baking dish to cover the bottom about 1/8” deep.
• When rice is 3/4 cooked, scoop the rice and meat mixture into the
peppers, place in baking dish.
• Bake for 25 to 30 minutes. Top with shredded cheese.
• Let rest for 10 minutes before serving.
Purchase your Cook Me Somethin' Mister Jambalaya so you can make this delicious recipe become a reality in your own kitchen!