- 1 package ZATARAIN'S® Etouffee Base
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 rib celery, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, sliced
- 1 pound catfish fillets, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon Tony Chachere's Original Creole Seasoning
- 1 pound medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1/2 cup crabmeat
- Hot pepper sauce, to taste
15 mins Prep time, 30 mins Cook time
- Prepare Etoufee Base as directed on package, omitting shrimp.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in large saucepot on medium-high heat. Add onion, celery and garlic; cook and stir 5 minutes or until softened.
- Season catfish with Creole seasoning. Add to pot along with shrimp, wine and prepared Etouffee sauce. Bring to simmer. Reduce heat to low; simmer 5 minutes. Gently stir in crabmeat. Season to taste with few dashes of hot pepper sauce. Serve over cooked white rice.