Cajun Land Gift Pack Red Beans Recipe!
New Orleans favorite. Add one pound of smoked sausage,
pickled pork, or ham.
Red Beans Directions:
Serve over a bed of rice. Makes 4-6 servings.
- SOS Oyster Shells - Mini Pecan Pie
- Louisiana Trivia: In 1986 Louisiana government officially named this tasty treat as the "State Doughnut"!
- Breakfast is no exception to the greatness that is Cajun cooking. 'Nawlins knows good food any time of day.
- Deep Fried Turkey Recipe and Tips
- Seafood Courtbouillon
- Oven Fried Sweet Potatoes
- Featured Recipe: Layered Black Bean and Rice Jalapeño Dip
- FEATURED RECIPE: Cook Me Somethin' Mister Jambalaya Stuffed Bell Peppers
- Back To School Recipes!
- Got a Sweet Tooth?
Posted by Kyle Beerbohm on 6/15/2015 to New Orleans Famous Red Beans